- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
Latest Adrian Peterson Items
Nine weeks into a season hardly is a time to select winners for the prestigious awards The Associated Press will hand out on the NFL Honors show the night before the Super Bowl. So much can (and will) change over the next two months.
Five questions Redskins beat writer Zac Boyer has heading into Washington's Thursday night game against the Minnesota Vikings.
Whether the team you root for has played 50 percent of its schedule or 43.75 percent, we're going to call what follows my midseason column
The man charged with killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has bonded out of a South Dakota jail.
A 27-year-old Sioux Falls man has pleaded not guilty to charges accusing him of killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson.
Adrian Peterson carried the ball only 23 times in Minnesota's last two games.
A South Dakota judge has increased bond from $750,000 to $1 million for the man accused of killing the 2-year-old son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson, citing the serious nature of the charges.
The Minnesota Vikings, looking nothing like the team that rode Adrian Peterson into the playoffs last year, lost 23-7 to the previously winless New York Giants.
A South Dakota man accused in the death of the young son of Minnesota Vikings running back Adrian Peterson has been indicted on second-degree murder and manslaughter charges, prosecutors said Monday.