- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Adrian Smith
Scottsbluff Star-Herald. Feb. 2, 2014.
The retired Nebraska Army National Guard soldier who is running for the U.S. House in western Nebraska is also battling cancer.
Britain's High Court ruled Friday that a Christian was unfairly demoted for posting his opposition to gay marriage on Facebook.
In an April 13 story about prosecutors declining to pursue a harassment charge against singer Lou Reed's manager in a money dispute with a consultant, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the consultant, Adrian Smith, had been paid the disputed funds in full before making his claim to police. Smith and a spokesman for Reed's manager confirm that Smith was paid a day after he made his complaint in March.
Lou Reed's manager will not be prosecuted on a harassment claim stemming from a bizarre squabble with a consultant over money.
Lou Reed's manager won't be prosecuted on a New York City harassment claim stemming from a bizarre squabble with a consultant over money.
Archbishop Adrian Smith of Honiara said April 7 several bridges connecting parishes on Guadalcanal have been destroyed, adding that "east of Honiara has been the cause of much worry for me."
"The Good Samaritan Hospital at Tetere lost their ambulance," he lamented. "It seems that it was on a rescue mission and was swept away by the flood."