- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
- Driverless cars to hit the British streets by 2015
- GOP presses to scrap IRS commissioner position — but put in panel
- New bill would make sure women in military can get free birth control
- Trafficking bust reveals worries over missing kids; minors as young as 11 found
- Catholic League slams Obama: ‘Do Christian lives mean so little to you?’
- National laboratory cancels ‘Southern Accent Reduction’ classes after outcry
- U.S. woman with Ebola is stable, improving, son says
Topic - Adrian Smith
Scottsbluff Star-Herald. Feb. 2, 2014.
The retired Nebraska Army National Guard soldier who is running for the U.S. House in western Nebraska is also battling cancer.
Britain's High Court ruled Friday that a Christian was unfairly demoted for posting his opposition to gay marriage on Facebook.
In an April 13 story about prosecutors declining to pursue a harassment charge against singer Lou Reed's manager in a money dispute with a consultant, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the consultant, Adrian Smith, had been paid the disputed funds in full before making his claim to police. Smith and a spokesman for Reed's manager confirm that Smith was paid a day after he made his complaint in March.
Lou Reed's manager will not be prosecuted on a harassment claim stemming from a bizarre squabble with a consultant over money.
Lou Reed's manager won't be prosecuted on a New York City harassment claim stemming from a bizarre squabble with a consultant over money.
"The Good Samaritan Hospital at Tetere lost their ambulance," he lamented. "It seems that it was on a rescue mission and was swept away by the flood."
Archbishop Adrian Smith of Honiara said April 7 several bridges connecting parishes on Guadalcanal have been destroyed, adding that "east of Honiara has been the cause of much worry for me."