- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
- U.S. chemical sites vulnerable despite millions spent on security: Congress
Latest Adrian Smith Items
Scottsbluff Star-Herald. Feb. 2, 2014.
The retired Nebraska Army National Guard soldier who is running for the U.S. House in western Nebraska is also battling cancer.
Britain's High Court ruled Friday that a Christian was unfairly demoted for posting his opposition to gay marriage on Facebook.
In an April 13 story about prosecutors declining to pursue a harassment charge against singer Lou Reed's manager in a money dispute with a consultant, The Associated Press erroneously reported that the consultant, Adrian Smith, had been paid the disputed funds in full before making his claim to police. Smith and a spokesman for Reed's manager confirm that Smith was paid a day after he made his complaint in March.
Lou Reed's manager will not be prosecuted on a harassment claim stemming from a bizarre squabble with a consultant over money.
Lou Reed's manager won't be prosecuted on a New York City harassment claim stemming from a bizarre squabble with a consultant over money.