- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Adriana Ferreyr
The former girlfriend of George Soros reportedly became so incensed at the billionaire during a recent private deposition that she took a swing at his head while screaming obscenities.
The saucy melodrama between billionaire financier George Soros and his decades-younger ex-girlfriend is expected to continue for another season.
"I am filming and calling CNN. Everyone," she reportedly said.
Ms. Ferreyr is suing Mr. Soros over a $1.9 million condo in the Upper East Side that she claims he promised to her but instead gave it to the woman he married, Tamiko Bolton, a few months ago.