- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Adriana Ferreyr
The former girlfriend of George Soros reportedly became so incensed at the billionaire during a recent private deposition that she took a swing at his head while screaming obscenities.
The saucy melodrama between billionaire financier George Soros and his decades-younger ex-girlfriend is expected to continue for another season.
Ms. Ferreyr is suing Mr. Soros over a $1.9 million condo in the Upper East Side that she claims he promised to her but instead gave it to the woman he married, Tamiko Bolton, a few months ago.
"I am filming and calling CNN. Everyone," she reportedly said.