- U.S. Navy to start giving gay couples marriage benefits in Japan
- Sen. Harry Reid goes to hospital as a precaution
- Fla.’s Trey Radel exits rehab, ‘excited’ to resume congressional role
- U.S. nuclear general boozed it up, chased ‘hot women’ in Russia: report
- 45 Calif. students at one school test positive for tuberculosis exposure
- Rob Ford on women: Give them cash ‘and they are happy’
- Ku Klux Klan group holds recruitment meeting in Maryland
- Airport assassination: Mayor, 3 others killed at Manila airport
- Tea party-type lawmakers take mysterious, off-books trip to Mideast
- North Korea warns South: We’ll attack ‘without warning’
Latest Adrien Brody Items
A horror film by cult director Takashi Miike about a school teacher-turned-serial killer of students is one of the opening night features at the Rome Film Festival.
Janet Jackson, Alec Baldwin and Adrien Brody have brought a touch of Hollywood glamour to the south of France for amfAR's Cinema Against AIDS gala.
Before Terrell Suggs steps foot on a football field on Sundays, there are two movie scenes he has to watch to get him pumped up for the occasion.
It was inevitable. There's talk that Rep. Anthony D. Weiner's constantly mutating photo scandal could provide ample fodder for a big fat Hollywood movie.
Woody Allen's "Midnight in Paris" provided just what organizers wanted to open the world's most glamorous film festival Wednesday: Romance, fantasy, laughs and a whole lot of stars, both on screen and strutting the Cannes red carpet.
Stargazers at the Cannes Film Festival were catching sight of some of Hollywood's biggest stars well before Wednesday's evening premiere of "Midnight in Paris," the Woody Allen romance chosen to open the glamorous event.
The Cannes Film Festival is like Rick's Cafe Americain, Humphrey Bogart's nightclub in "Casablanca" about which one character proclaims, "Everybody comes to Rick's."
The night of poetry began with the verse of Emily Dickinson set to television music, peaked with a shaman-esque chant by Patti Smith and ended with Alec Baldwin making good on his college English studies with a flawless recital of Edgar Allan Poe's "Annabel Lee."
A look at some notable moments from previous Oscar ceremonies.