- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
- Foreign minister vows response if Russians are attacked in Ukraine
Feds who send arms against ranch families betray American values
Topic - Adrienne Bosh
A masseuse was pronounced dead at a South Florida hospital after collapsing at the home of Miami Heat All-Star forward Chris Bosh. Police said no signs of foul play were found.
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh was in the starting lineup for a playoff game against the New York Knicks on Thursday night, hours after returning home for the birth of his son.
Police did not find any signs of foul play, and Bosh and his wife Adrienne Bosh released a statement through the team expressing sadness for the masseuse's family.
"A beautiful soul was lost tonight," Adrienne Bosh wrote on her verified Twitter account in the early hours of Tuesday morning. "Never take the here and now for granted. Life can be so frail."