- U.N.: Afghanistan slow to enforce law protecting women
- Heart cancels SeaWorld concert after ‘Blackfish’ documentary
- South Carolina sheriff refuses to lower American flag for Nelson Mandela
- South Africans hold day of prayer for Nelson Mandela
- Mandela not on life support in final hours, friend says
- Ukraine protesters topple, decapitate Lenin statue in Kiev
- Kim Jong-un’s uncle removed from North Korean state documentary
- Thailand crisis deepens as opposition quits Parliament
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs’ Pearl Harbor tweet
- Former Reagan aide James Baker: President regretted apartheid veto
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Adrienne Bosh
James and Brinson, 27, have been together since high school and have two sons. James, 28, proposed just after midnight on Jan. 1, 2012 in Miami Beach, flanked then by many of his teammates — just as he was again Saturday night for his wedding.
LeBron James wanted his wedding day to be perfect and private.
Chris Bosh was moved by the raucous ovation he got when checking into the game.
Chris Bosh is back for the Miami Heat.
A masseuse was pronounced dead at a South Florida hospital after collapsing at the home of Miami Heat All-Star forward Chris Bosh. Police said no signs of foul play were found.
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh was preparing to return for Game 3 of his team's Eastern Conference first-round series in New York on Thursday, hours after his wife gave birth to the couple's first child.
Miami Heat forward Chris Bosh was in the starting lineup for a playoff game against the New York Knicks on Thursday night, hours after returning home for the birth of his son.
Police did not find any signs of foul play, and Bosh and his wife Adrienne Bosh released a statement through the team expressing sadness for the masseuse's family.
"A beautiful soul was lost tonight," Adrienne Bosh wrote on her verified Twitter account in the early hours of Tuesday morning. "Never take the here and now for granted. Life can be so frail."