- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
- John Boehner says GOP should support gay candidates: ‘I do’
- Grass-Whopper: Pan-fried cricket burgers go over big in New York City
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Adventures Of Huckleberry Finn
"The nursing student expelled by her college after she posted a picture of herself holding a placenta to Facebook is suing the school. ... It will be interesting to see how the case plays out, and of course the wider-ranging implications for social media policies." writes Sadie Stein at Jezebel.
When he learns of the money, Finn says, "Looks like I'll be getting my inheritance after all, don't it? Only it come upstream instead of down."