- House and Senate negotiators reach two-year budget deal
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
- Cold War heats up again in the Arctic: Russian airfield reactivated after 20 years
- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
Latest Afc South Items
Kevin Barnes intercepted David Garrard's second pass in overtime, setting up Graham Gano's 31-yard field goal that gave the Washington Redskins a 20-17 victory over the Jacksonville Jaguars on Sunday and snapped a four-game losing streak.
There it is, within grasp, for a half-dozen teams: that coveted playoff berth.
The Atlanta Falcons didn't need to take the field Sunday to get into the playoffs.
The Atlanta Falcons and Pittsburgh Steelers have clinched playoff berths, and neither team even needed to win.
Houston Texans owner Bob McNair was so moved by all the positive comments about his team he heard from fellow owners at a league meeting this week that he wanted to pass on the encouraging words to his struggling players.
Five division leaders can clinch playoff berths this weekend, and the Patriots and Steelers can secure first-round byes in the AFC.
Quarterback David Garrard was seemingly another bad game away from getting benched, quite possibly for good, in Jacksonville.
Take one 7-6 team, match it up with a 5-8 team on national TV and let's all yawn.
Fresh off last week's road win over AFC South rival Tennessee, the Indianapolis Colts are back at practice with another divisional showdown coming up.