- Israel hits symbols of Hamas rule; scores killed
- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Middle Eastern firm’s deal to manage U.S. cargo port raises security concerns
- Bob McDonnell’s defense: Lonely wife developed ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House Republicans unveil bill to speed deportations of border children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
Topic - Agriculture Department'S Food And Nutrition Service
The Department of Agriculture is out to sign up the world for food stamps, and you don't even have to live in the United States. The watchdogs at Judicial Watch discovered documents that reveal how the Obama administration's close coordination with the Mexican government entices Mexicans to hop over the fence and on to the American dole.
A federal welfare program that provides food to impoverished mothers and young children has continued paying vendors that have been caught overcharging the government or handing out spoiled foods, an investigation found.
Kenilworth Market, a bulletproof junk-food emporium just inside Washington, D.C.'s eastern border, sells ski masks in the dead of summer. Its clerks steadily hawk "loosies," or illegal single-sale cigarettes.