- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
- Sen. Joe Manchin sued by his brother over old loan: report
Agriculture Department'S Food And Nutrition Service
Latest Agriculture Department'S Food And Nutrition Service Items
The Department of Agriculture is out to sign up the world for food stamps, and you don't even have to live in the United States. The watchdogs at Judicial Watch discovered documents that reveal how the Obama administration's close coordination with the Mexican government entices Mexicans to hop over the fence and on to the American dole.
A federal welfare program that provides food to impoverished mothers and young children has continued paying vendors that have been caught overcharging the government or handing out spoiled foods, an investigation found.
Kenilworth Market, a bulletproof junk-food emporium just inside Washington, D.C.'s eastern border, sells ski masks in the dead of summer. Its clerks steadily hawk "loosies," or illegal single-sale cigarettes.