- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
- Tea Party Patriots call key GOP firing a declaration of war
By Matt Kibbe
The short-term deal will assure long-term overspending
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Ahmad Bradshaw
Ahmad Bradshaw's season is over and his brief stop in Indy might be, too.
Colts running back Ahmad Bradshaw will miss the rest of this season after opting for neck surgery.
After the marathon bombings, the cities of Boston and New York put aside their bitter rivalries and joined in their mutual love of sports and country.
Adam Merchant had a wish and a command for the New York Giants.
Robert Griffin III trudged off the field alone late Sunday afternoon. All but one of his Washington Redskins teammates had disappeared into the locker room after the New York Giants ripped out their collective heart in the cruelest fashion.
The New York Giants will be without NFC offensive player of the week Hakeem Nicks for Thursday's game against the Carolina Panthers (1-1).
First-round draft pick David Wilson had a lofty set of goals for his rookie season as a running back with the New York Giants.
Tony Romo threw his third touchdown pass, connecting with Miles Austin, as the Dallas Cowboys stretched their lead to 24-10 over the Super Bowl champion New York Giants late in the fourth quarter in the NFL opener Wednesday night.
Eli Manning and Martellus Bennett connected on a 9-yard touchdown pass with 2:36 remaining in the fourth quarter to bring the Super Bowl champion New York Giants within 24-17 of the Dallas Cowboys in the NFL opener Wednesday night.
Tony Romo hit Kevin Ogletree with a 10-yard touchdown pass late in the second quarter to give the Dallas Cowboys a 7-3 lead over the Super Bowl champion New York Giants at halftime Wednesday night in the NFL opener.
Michael Boley's 51-yard interception return early in the second quarter set up a 22-yard field goal by Lawrence Tynes as the Super Bowl champion New York Giants took a 3-0 lead over the Dallas Cowboys on Wednesday night in the NFL season opener.
Ahmad Bradshaw's 10-yard touchdown run brought the Super Bowl champion New York Giants with 14-10 of the Dallas Cowboys late in the third quarter in the NFL opener on Wednesday night.
The Dallas Cowboys led the Super Bowl champion New York Giants 17-10 after three quarters in the NFL opener on Wednesday night.
So there we were, the final game of the 2011 season, the Cowboys at the Giants with the NFC East title on the line.
D.J. Ware has no intention of making things easy for New York Giants first-round draft pick David Wilson.
Running back Ahmad Bradshaw, who is on the physically unable to perform list, said he hopes to be ready to go in two to three weeks.