- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ahmad Hasan
The Qatari-owned media company Al-Jazeera has called for the release of staff members who reportedly were detained in the network's Cairo office earlier this week.
"Unless we get medicine," he asked, "how can we control TB?"
Uttar Pradesh Health Minister Ahmad Hasan said it's the federal government that is failing because it is not providing enough drugs to treat everyone.