- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
- Feds raid S.C. home to seize Land Rover in EPA emission-control crackdown
- Unemployment rose to 6.2 percent in July; 209K jobs added
- Dave Brat wishes Eric Cantor well, says he’s ready to take over on Nov. 5
- Ugandan court invalidates controversial anti-gay law
- Al Sharpton to NYC Mayor Bill de Blasio: ‘I’ll be your worst enemy’
- South Africa to prosecute after giraffe killed during truck transport
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Ahman Green
Retired Nebraska coach Tom Osborne won't get drawn into an argument over how his 1990s teams that won three national championships in four years would fare against the Alabama teams that just accomplished the same feat.
Running back Ahman Green says he has agreed to play in the CFL next season for the defending Grey Cup champion Montreal Alouettes.
Maurice Clarett sidestepped questions about his past Wednesday in his first comments since signing with Omaha's United Football League team, saying he wants to discuss what lies ahead.
Maurice Clarett can't sign with the Omaha Nighthawks until team shows it has a support system in place for the former Ohio State star, the commissioner of the United Football League said Thursday.
He said Clarett seems likable and determined.
"He sounded very positive," Green said. "Hopefully we'll get him in by the end of the week, if not early next week, and I'll kind of be his mentor."