- ‘Gay Jeans’ that fade into rainbow-colored denim created
- Divided court strikes down big porn award
- Jimmy Carter: Don’t hurt Russian people with sanctions
- Oldest ex-MLB player dies in Cuba, 2 days shy of 103rd birthday
- ‘Top Gun’ for drones: Squadrons of carrier-based killers have Navy’s approval
- Bill Clinton to endorse Charlie Rangel for re-election
- Pfc. Bradley Manning is now Pfc. Chelsea Manning: Court says so
- Secret base U.S. special forces used to train Libyans now under terrorist control: report
- 9th suspect in N.C. kidnapping turns self in to FBI
- L.A. sheriff admits to testing flyover spy program without notifying residents
By Andrew P. Napolitano
Obama's veil of secrecy is pierced
Topic - Ahman Green
Retired Nebraska coach Tom Osborne won't get drawn into an argument over how his 1990s teams that won three national championships in four years would fare against the Alabama teams that just accomplished the same feat.
Running back Ahman Green says he has agreed to play in the CFL next season for the defending Grey Cup champion Montreal Alouettes.
Maurice Clarett sidestepped questions about his past Wednesday in his first comments since signing with Omaha's United Football League team, saying he wants to discuss what lies ahead.
Maurice Clarett can't sign with the Omaha Nighthawks until team shows it has a support system in place for the former Ohio State star, the commissioner of the United Football League said Thursday.
"If he made a mistake, it was his mistake and he owned it," Green said.
"It would be a three-point or overtime win for one of us," Green said.