- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Ahmed Abu Zeid
A horrific video allegedly taken by Egyptian newspaper photographer Ahmed Samir Assem captures the seconds leading up to his own death before a soldier shot him in the head.
"I received news that Ahmed had been shot by a sniper in the forehead while filming or taking pictures on top of the buildings around the incident," Ahmed Abu Zeid, the culture editor of Mr. Assem's newspaper, told The Telegraph.