- House Democrats trying to force unemployment insurance vote
- Sen. Claire McCaskill to tackle sex assault at college next
- Judge’s order preserves NSA surveillance records
- Refurbished Pollock masterpiece goes on display
- Iditarod becomes mad dash for Nome
- ‘Burger King baby’ now seeks birth mom on Facebook
- Study: 2 percent of Americans have new hips, knees
- Friend: Pistorius shot gun out car without warning
- States wrestle with developing, restricting drones
- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Ahmed Hussain Adam
Kenya's president signed a new constitution into law Friday that institutes a U.S.-style system of checks and balances. Joining African leaders at the festivities was Sudan's president who faces charges of genocide and crimes against humanity in connection with violence in Darfur.
"His presence there is a slap on the souls of the victims of the genocide in Darfur," said Ahmed Hussain Adam, spokesman for the Justice and Equality Movement.