- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
- ‘Duck Dynasty’ Phil Robertson suspended ‘indefinitely’ for gay quip
- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
Latest Aimee Copeland Items
A Georgia woman who survived a rare fleshing-eating disease told Katie Couric she doesn't take life for granted anymore.
A Georgia woman who survived a rare fleshing-eating disease told Katie Couric on Tuesday that she doesn't take life for granted anymore.
When Katie Couric returns to TV on Sept. 10, she will do so with Jessica Simpson and Sheryl Crow by her side.
Katie Couric says a guest on her upcoming talk show will be Aimee Copeland, the Georgia woman who survived a rare flesh-eating disease.
A Georgia woman diagnosed with a rare, flesh-eating disease left the hospital Monday after nearly two months and headed to an inpatient rehabilitation clinic, where she'll learn to move with the aid of a wheelchair after having her left leg, right foot and both hands amputated.
A Georgia woman diagnosed with a rare, flesh-eating disease will soon leave the hospital where doctors gave her little chance of surviving when she was admitted nearly two months ago, her father said Tuesday.
Doctors have once again upgraded the condition of a Georgia woman battling a flesh-eating disease.
A Georgia woman battling a flesh-eating disease is slowly improving and her father said Tuesday she should be out of intensive care soon.
A young Georgia woman battling a flesh-eating disease could hardly believe it when she was able to speak Sunday for the first time since she was taken to an Augusta hospital more than three weeks ago, her father said Monday.