- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Latest Airport Police Items
The employer of a man whose carry-on bag was found to contain a small explosive device at the Anchorage airport said Monday he was carrying avalanche-control equipment.
Anchorage airport police say a device they call a pipe bomb has been found in a passenger's carry-on luggage.
Minutes before a gunman opened fire in a Los Angeles International Airport terminal last fall, killing a security screener and wounding three other people, the two armed officers assigned to the area left for breaks without informing a dispatcher as required.
"I've lost every book I've ever written," says the unnamed narrator at the beginning of Kristopher Jansma's novel, "The Unchangeable Spots of Leopards." The "I" is a writer, whose literary attempts began "before my feet could touch the linoleum floor beneath my seat."
Security officers at Reagan Washington National Airport stopped a Virginia man from boarding a plane Friday after authorities discovered he was carrying a loaded gun.
Authorities say actor Edward Furlong has been arrested at Los Angeles International Airport on suspicion of domestic violence.
France has bestowed honors on three dozen World War II veterans at the U.S. Military Academy.
Alec Baldwin says he was kicked off a plane Tuesday at Los Angeles International Airport after having words with a flight attendant over an "addicting" word game he was playing on his cellphone.
As trash was carried from a plane that had just landed at Manila's airport, a security officer on the tarmac spied something moving in one of the bags. He opened it, sifted through the rubbish and found a newborn baby wrapped with tissue paper and covered in blood.