- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest A.J. Ellis Items
Starters C.J. Wilson of the Los Angeles Angels and Dan Haren of the Los Angeles Dodgers each pitched four shutout innings Thursday as the teams played to a 4-all, 10-inning tie.
Replay has confirmed an umpire's call that Mike Trout was out at the plate while trying for an inside-the-park home run for the Los Angeles Angels.
Hyun-Jin Ryu begins his second season with the Los Angeles Dodgers confronted by a question that is inevitable for any pitcher coming off a good rookie year.
With high expectations and an abundance of talent, Los Angeles Dodgers pitchers and catchers reported for spring training on Saturday.
The Dodgers and catcher A.J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract.
The Dodgers have tons of talent and tons of money. Can they turn all of that into their first World Series appearance since 1988?
Hanley Ramirez was a late addition to the Los Angeles Dodgers lineup, batting cleanup for Game 6 of the NL championship series Friday night.
Zack Greinke gave the Los Angeles Dodgers the clutch performance they needed in a 6-4 victory over the Cardinals on Wednesday that trimmed St. Louis' lead to 3-2 in the NL championship series.
The Cardinals managed only two hits off Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers, but Jon Jay's sacrifice fly set up by A.J. Ellis' passed ball in the fifth stood up for a 1-0 St. Louis victory.