- House passes VA reform compromise
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns Israeli shelling of shelter in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest A.J. Ellis Items
A pair of Cy Young Awards, three straight major league ERA titles, a 20-win season - and now a no-hitter.
Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis went on the 15-day disabled list with a sprained right ankle Monday, a day after getting hurt while celebrating Josh Beckett's no-hitter.
A.J. Ellis had plenty of room to catch Chase Utley's foul pop and didn't squeeze it into his catcher's mitt.
Three long balls and a healthy Hyun-Jin Ryu made it a gratifying night for the Dodgers.
Clayton Kershaw was back on the Dodger Stadium mound Sunday - in a simulated game that was the next step in his recovery from a strained muscle in his upper back.
Dodgers catcher A.J. Ellis underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee Tuesday and is expected to be out four to six weeks.
The Dodgers and catcher A.J. Ellis have avoided arbitration, agreeing to a one-year contract.
The Cardinals managed only two hits off Clayton Kershaw and the Dodgers, but Jon Jay's sacrifice fly set up by A.J. Ellis' passed ball in the fifth stood up for a 1-0 St. Louis victory.