- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Latest A.J. Francis Items
Kevin Dorsey stretched in front of and facing his teammates on a mid-November afternoon, just as the senior wide receiver and Maryland's captains did all season.
Maryland's season arrived at its appointed conclusion early Saturday evening.
There is no second-guessing for Kenneth Tate, no reason to dwell on the great "what if?" of the safety-turned-linebacker's career at Maryland.
Bennett Fulper will depart the Maryland football program later this year, known to fans as a versatile offensive lineman who started for parts of each of his four seasons in College Park.
If Joe Vellano has somewhat anonymously authored another stellar season for Maryland, it surely isn't for lack of effort.
Maryland's quarterback options were whittled further Thursday when the school announced sophomore Devin Burns suffered a Lisfranc injury in his left foot, leaving true freshman Caleb Rowe as the only remaining scholarship option.
Maryland is on to its third (and, arguably, fourth) quarterback since the start of preseason practice after Perry Hills' year-ending left knee injury.
Maryland lost its starting quarterback late in the first half Saturday. It lost its first conference game a bit later – but not before the Terrapins' most bizarre day of the season.
Maryland's defense celebrated last week's 27-20 victory over Virginia much like it did its three previous triumphs.