- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
- 3 African leaders cancel trip to U.S. over Ebola outbreak; Obama still plans summit
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - A.J. Green
A cornerback who sees a little of himself in Darrelle Revis. A tall defensive end who is similar to Michael Johnson, even sharing his jersey number.
The Bengals exercised a 2015 contract option for receiver A.J. Green on Monday, letting them turn their focus to an extension for quarterback Andy Dalton.
Quarterback Aaron Murray still has some convincing to do after undergoing reconstructive knee surgery in late November.
INDIANAPOLIS (AP) — T.Y Hilton's fingerprints are all over Indianapolis' resurgence.
They committed three turnovers, blew a 17-point lead and gave up a long touchdown pass on the final play of regulation. And still, the defending Super Bowl champions prevailed, as Justin Tucker kicked a 46-yard field goal with 5:27 left in overtime to give Baltimore a 20-17 win over Cincinnati on Sunday.
An MRI found that Bengals All-Pro receiver A.J. Green has a bruised knee that will force him to miss several days of practice.
A.J. Green doesn't really care about the Cincinnati Bengals' woeful past. The wide receiver wasn't part of it and hasn't really taken the time to study it.
A.J. Green was partly correct. The defending Super Bowl champions do have a lot of holes on the defense.
A quarter-by-quarter recap of the Redskins' 38-31 loss to the Bengals.
The Pittsburgh Steelers played like they're ready for December and beyond, making Cincinnati's hot start a distant memory in the process.
Browns first-year coach Pat Shurmur has accepted responsibility for the quick-snap play the Cincinnati Bengals used to beat Cleveland in the season opener.
A.J. Green has put the buzz in the Bengals' training camp.
Wide receiver A.J. Green, the Bengals' first-round draft choice, has agreed to terms on a four-year contract and should be on hand Friday, when Cincinnati opens training camp in Kentucky.
Finished answering questions in front of all the television cameras, quarterback Andy Dalton stole a private moment with new Bengals teammate Dontay Moch.
A.J. Green tweets maybe once a week. He doesn't preen or celebrate. In many ways, he's the opposite of Chad Ochocinco.
HOOVER, ALA. (AP) - Georgia receiver A.J. Green says he has "never" been to Miami and isn't focused on the NCAA investigation of the Bulldogs.
Green told reporters before his scheduled appearance at the Southeastern Conference media days Wednesday that he is "just focused on getting ready for the season."