- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest A.J. Green Items
The Pittsburgh Steelers played like they're ready for December and beyond, making Cincinnati's hot start a distant memory in the process.
Browns first-year coach Pat Shurmur has accepted responsibility for the quick-snap play the Cincinnati Bengals used to beat Cleveland in the season opener.
A.J. Green has put the buzz in the Bengals' training camp.
Wide receiver A.J. Green, the Bengals' first-round draft choice, has agreed to terms on a four-year contract and should be on hand Friday, when Cincinnati opens training camp in Kentucky.
Finished answering questions in front of all the television cameras, quarterback Andy Dalton stole a private moment with new Bengals teammate Dontay Moch.
A.J. Green tweets maybe once a week. He doesn't preen or celebrate. In many ways, he's the opposite of Chad Ochocinco.
For all the justifiable criticism of those who run big-time college athletics, you've got to give 'em this: They don't make much of an effort to hide the hypocrisy.
Even though the decision seemed obvious, A.J. Green called it one of the most difficult he's ever had to make.
A.J. Green said Tuesday he lost sleep worrying that his four-game suspension contributed to Georgia's poor start.