- Egypt rights center raided, 2 Mubaraks acquitted
- New Mexico Supreme Court rules same-sex marriage constitutional
- Blame Bush: 5 years later, that’s still the mantra, pollsters find
- Dutch prostitutes demand same retirement benefits as soccer stars
- John McCain to Harry Reid: I’ll ‘kick the crap’ out of you
- Dogs that talk: Researchers seek $10K for ‘No More Woof’ technology
- 1,000 firefighters called to battle stubborn Big Sur wildfire
- Black Friday brouhaha: Millions of Target shoppers hit by credit card theft
- Britain orders airplane to rescue citizens from violent South Sudan
- Mega Millions winner emerges as Georgia mom, in ‘disbelief’
Latest A.J. Green Items
Cincinnati Bengals receiver Jerome Simpson could receive a 60-day jail sentence after pleading guilty Thursday to a drug-related felony charge as part of an agreement with prosecutors, further clouding his future in the NFL.
In the Bengals' biggest game, running back Cedric Benson was a bystander.
Year after agonizing year, Andre Johnson was asked about his goals for the season and his answer never changed.
The Pittsburgh Steelers played like they're ready for December and beyond, making Cincinnati's hot start a distant memory in the process.
Beanie Wells ran wild all day. Rookie Patrick Peterson needed one touch to make a huge contribution for the Arizona Cardinals.
Playing without middle linebacker Ray Lewis for the first time in 58 games, the Baltimore Ravens turned to their offense in an important AFC North showdown against the Cincinnati Bengals.
Ravens middle linebacker Ray Lewis has been placed on the inactive list for Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals with a toe injury, ending his streak of 57 consecutive starts.
Their work is only half completed, yet they deserve front-runner status for this season's NFL awards. And yes, we know how everything can change in the next eight weeks.
Torrey Smith knew he would be drafted. It was only a matter of when and which team would pick the speedy wide receiver.