- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - A.J. Griffin
Jarrod Parker and A.J. Griffin will probably start the season on the disabled list instead of in the Oakland Athletics' rotation.
Dan Straily worked four promising innings only hours after the Athletics said two of their starters might not be ready for opening day, Derek Norris and Michael Taylor homered and Oakland and the Kansas City Royals played to a 9-9 tie in nine innings Friday.