- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Latest A.J. Hendy Items
After beating Florida International, Old Dominion and Connecticut earlier this season, Maryland expected to be tested by a West Virginia team that had won seven straight in this border rivalry. The game was over by halftime.
Maryland's football season was going to come to a close Saturday regardless of outcome. Somehow, the end was even more unbearable than the Terrapins ever would have guessed.