- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest A.J. Smith Items
LaDainian Tomlinson's brilliant NFL career will officially end when he ceremoniously rejoins the San Diego Chargers for a day.
NFL general managers looking for an edge in next week's draft scour folders thick with information and base their decisions on the slimmest of margins _ a tenth of a second in the 40-yard dash, an extra inch in height, the last 5 pounds on a barbell being bench-pressed two dozen times or more.
They're the six words the stumbling, bumbling San Diego Chargers don't need to be hearing right now: Here come the Green Bay Packers.
The San Diego Chargers agreed to terms with three veteran free agents linebacker Takeo Spikes, tackle Jeromey Clary and tight end Randy McMichael on Tuesday.
General manager A.J. Smith has some work to do in the NFL draft after his San Diego Chargers shockingly flamed out and missed the playoffs for the first time in five years.
The San Diego Chargers placed the non-exclusive franchise tag Tuesday on wide receiver Vincent Jackson, who missed the first 10 games last season in a nasty contract dispute.
If anyone had any doubts about Vincent Jackson after a 10-game layoff due to a nasty contract dispute, they should have ended with the wide receiver's performance Thursday night.
Wide receiver Vincent Jackson will report to the San Diego Chargers next week and sign his contract tender, his agent said Thursday.
The San Diego Chargers have turned out the lights on the player known as "Lights Out."