- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Ajax
Dutch club Feyenoord says Fred Rutten will replace Ronald Koeman as coach next season.
Two goals from midfielder Lerin Duarte helped Dutch league leader Ajax to a 4-0 home victory over AZ Alkmaar on Sunday.
Samuel Eto'o took first place in the Associated Press global football poll this week for his hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 win over Manchester United.
Samuel Eto'o took first place in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after scoring a hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 victory over Manchester United.
Costa Rica striker Bryan Ruiz is moving from Fulham to PSV Eindhoven on loan for the remainder of the season as he seeks more playing time ahead of the World Cup.
Sonny Silooy played in more than 250 matches as a defender for the Dutch powerhouse AFC Ajax. Logged 25 appearances for the Netherlands national team. Went the full 120 minutes in the 1996 UEFA Champions League final. But what the 49-year-old can't wait to discuss is a post-playing days photograph, attached to a whiteboard in the corner of his office.
Marni Kotak gave the performance of her life when she gave birth to baby Ajax in a New York City art gallery turned home birthing center last week. Now they're back.
"I had met them all ahead of time and got to know them a little through our conversations in the gallery," she said. "They were sincerely interested in the project and really supportive of the process."
It wasn't weird to give birth in front of the respectful and quiet gallery visitors, she said.