- Planned Parenthood rebrands ‘pro-choice’ as ‘women’s health’
- U.S. attorney warns Cuomo not to interfere with anti-corruption probes
- Investigators reach Ukraine jet crash site
- Ohio gives Obama a thumbs down; Hillary Clinton tops GOP all-stars: poll
- Jesse Ventura suggests suit not over; HarperCollins could be next
- ‘No American is proud’ of certain CIA tactics: State Department
- Drug-filled drone crash outside S.C. prison sends police on alert
- GOP to Obama: Take your ‘golf cap off’ and get down to coal country
- Hamas cleric tells Jews: ‘We will exterminate you’
- San Diego Costco, Target shoppers shocked by plane crash in parking lot
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Ajax
Samuel Eto'o took first place in the Associated Press global football poll this week for his hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 win over Manchester United.
Samuel Eto'o took first place in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after scoring a hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 victory over Manchester United.
Sonny Silooy played in more than 250 matches as a defender for the Dutch powerhouse AFC Ajax. Logged 25 appearances for the Netherlands national team. Went the full 120 minutes in the 1996 UEFA Champions League final. But what the 49-year-old can't wait to discuss is a post-playing days photograph, attached to a whiteboard in the corner of his office.
Marni Kotak gave the performance of her life when she gave birth to baby Ajax in a New York City art gallery turned home birthing center last week. Now they're back.
It wasn't weird to give birth in front of the respectful and quiet gallery visitors, she said.