- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Topic - Ajax
Samuel Eto'o took first place in the Associated Press global football poll this week for his hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 win over Manchester United.
Samuel Eto'o took first place in this week's Associated Press global soccer poll after scoring a hat trick in Chelsea's 3-1 victory over Manchester United.
Sonny Silooy played in more than 250 matches as a defender for the Dutch powerhouse AFC Ajax. Logged 25 appearances for the Netherlands national team. Went the full 120 minutes in the 1996 UEFA Champions League final. But what the 49-year-old can't wait to discuss is a post-playing days photograph, attached to a whiteboard in the corner of his office.
Marni Kotak gave the performance of her life when she gave birth to baby Ajax in a New York City art gallery turned home birthing center last week. Now they're back.
"I had met them all ahead of time and got to know them a little through our conversations in the gallery," she said. "They were sincerely interested in the project and really supportive of the process."
It wasn't weird to give birth in front of the respectful and quiet gallery visitors, she said.