- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
Latest A.K. Antony Items
Eighteen sailors were trapped in a submarine docked at the port of Mumbai, and their fate on Wednesday is unclear, as a massive explosion rocked the craft and sent a red-and-yellow fireball hundreds of feet into the air.
India's successful test of a powerful new missile that can carry nuclear weapons to Beijing caused barely a ripple — even in China — just days after North Korea was globally vilified for its own failed rocket launch.
India's army chief says the country's security is at risk, with army tanks running out of ammunition and its air defense system obsolete, in another embarrassment for India's beleaguered government.