- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
- CBO chief: Projected job loss numbers from minimum wage hike are fluid
- Rep. Rangel: ‘No question’ Harlem explosion is result of gas leak, not terrorism
- Dog left in car blasts horn for 15 minutes
- DCCC chair hopes Alex Sink will run again in November
- U.S., allies threaten ‘further action’ against Russia
- Obama to order businesses to hike overtime pay for salary workers
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Akili Smith
Oregon hired Mark Helfrich as its football coach Sunday, promoting him from offensive coordinator to be Chip Kelly's successor.
Youth and inexperience have taken over the most important position in the NFL.
"We are very fortunate to have Jeff as our offensive coordinator," Smith said in a statement released by the team.
"The biggest thing for me was mechanics. He's a mechanical genius," said Smith, whose Ducks averaged 39 points a game in 1998, helping him become the No. 3 overall in the 1999 NFL draft.