- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Akshay Rajagopal
Not only did 11-year-old Akshay Rajagopal know that Cochabamba was a city in Bolivia, he also didn´t stumble when National Geographic Bee host Alex Trebek referred to it as the South American nation´s third-largest conurbation (a large, densely populated urban area).
WASHINGTON (AP) — Quick: Cochabamba is the third-largest conurbation in what country?
"Some of them were hard but others were OK," Akshay said as he held an oversized check. "I think I was just lucky."
"Some of them were hard, but others were OK," he said of the questions, while holding an oversized, $25,000 check. "I think I was just lucky."