- PHILLIPS: The benefits of defying ‘common wisdom’
- Judge strikes down Arkansas abortion law — nation’s toughest — as unconstitutional
- Court: Tenn. must recognize 3 same-sex marriages
- Russia claims to have downed U.S. drone over Crimea region; Pentagon denies
- John Daly shoots 90 at PGA Tour event: ‘I’m falling apart’
- Police: Man arrested in West Virginia may be linked to Alexandria killings
- Smile: Equipping cops with body-mounted cameras gains steam in Calif., N.Y.
- Obama to sign bill cutting taxpayer money for party conventions
- Half of Americans worried about second Cold War: poll
- Kermit Gosnell clinic aide who heard aborted baby scream gets 5 to 10 years in prison
Latest Al-Adiyat Items
After a decent rookie season, much more will be expected of Redskins cornerback David Amerson in 2014. Will he deliver?
They are former kids who played in their backyards and dreamed of scoring the winning touchdown, making the big play on defense and somehow sharing in the spotlight of helping a team win the Super Bowl.
NEW ENGLAND (13-4) at DENVER (14-3)
Titans coach Ken Whisenhunt has hired Chargers assistant Jason Michael to be Tennessee's new offensive coordinator as he continues to fill out his coaching staff.
Peyton Manning's road to the Super Bowl has taken an unexpected detour. Through Omaha, of all places.
Ken Whisenhunt is at a point in his NFL career where chemistry is really important to him, feeling comfortable with an organization.
Peyton Manning's mind is on New England, not his neck.
The Broncos score points at a historic clip, and WR Eric Decker is a big part of that. Next season, Decker is a free agent. Could he land in Washington?
LeGarrette Blount wasn't satisfied with three short touchdown runs, not against a team coming off the second greatest comeback in playoff history. So he took off on a 73-yarder and carried the New England Patriots to their third straight AFC championship game with a 43-22 victory over the Indianapolis Colts on Saturday night.