- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Al Ain
Guangzhou Evergrande ensured its Asian Champions League title defense progressed to the knockout stages while Al Ain topped Group C after a 1-1 draw against two-time winner Al Ittihad.
Al Ain became the first team to secure a second-round spot in the Asian Champions League with a 5-0 win over Lekhwiya of Qatar on Tuesday, while Melbourne Victory created a gridlock in Group G with a 2-0 upset win over defending champion Guangzhou Evergrande.
Diego Maradona was fined $2,450 Thursday by the United Arab Emirates Football Association for verbally abusing a rival coach.