- 68,000 more file for unemployment — in one week
- Michigan bans in-state insurers from covering abortion
- Nancy Pelosi tells Democrats to pass budget: ‘Embrace the suck’
- Key Obamacare official: Last two months much harder than anyone hoped
- Sen. Mike Lee: We must stop ‘the prez’ from acting like the queen
- George Bush consoles Alabama kicker Cade Foster: You will be stronger
- Megachurch pastor with ties to Obama commits suicide
- WaPo to readers: Send us your ‘gun violence’ stories for Sandy Hook anniversary
- U.S. threatens Ukraine with sanctions over dispatch of riot police
- Canada doing away with door-to-door mail delivery by 2018
Latest Al-Awlaki Items
The White House was justified in ordering the air strike that killed the U.S.-born Anwar al-Awlaki, an al Qaeda cleric and propagandist, Dick Cheney said Sunday, but the former vice president said President Obama's actions don't square with the criticism he heaped on the Bush administration's anti-terror policies.
A federal judge on Tuesday dismissed a lawsuit by the father of U.S.-Yemeni cleric Anwar al-Awlaki that sought to block the U.S. government from targeting the fugitive terror suspect for assassination.