- Beretta moving to Tennessee over Maryland gun laws
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Al Franken Items
Minnesota Republicans shaped the top of a high-stakes election ticket Saturday, endorsing investment banker Mike McFadden for U.S. Senate and backing county commissioner Jeff Johnson for governor as the party tries to end Democratic political dominance in the state.
For Minnesota Republicans, this weekend's convention in Rochester won't deliver a typical knockout punch to all of the candidates who fail to get the endorsement of the party faithful.
Minnesota U.S. Sen. Al Franken is calling on Veterans Affairs Secretary Eric Shinseki (shin-SEHK'-ee) to resign.
Sen. Al Franken has released another television ad in his re-election campaign.
Senators from North Dakota and Minnesota said Wednesday that President Barack Obama's administration should retreat on a proposal to make significant changes to renewable fuel standards and show its support for the biodiesel industry.
Friends and family remembered longtime Minnesota U.S. Rep. Jim Oberstar on Thursday for his insatiable curiosity and his passion for transportation.
U.S. Sen. Al Franken hits the airwaves with the first TV ad of his re-election campaign.
Sen. Al Franken said on ABC's "This Week" that his job as a lawmaker has been so "impeccable" that he wouldn't have anything to make fun of himself if he were still a comedian on "Saturday Night Live."
U.S. Sen. Mark Kirk says he's looking forward to an ice-cold Minnesota beer when the Chicago Blackhawks win the Stanley Cup.