- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Al Horford
Hawks center Gustavo Ayon will miss the remainder of the season following surgery on his right shoulder.
The Hawks should have a deeper roster for their upcoming five-game road trip even after the news of Gustavo Ayon's season-ending right shoulder surgery.
After Jerryd Bayless' big night in a rare start, Celtics coach Brad Stevens hinted it might become more than a one-game tryout.
With Paul Millsap nursing a sore knee and Al Horford likely out for the season, Mike Scott filled a big void to help the Atlanta Hawks snap an eight-game skid.
It was one of the most spectacular plays of a dreary season for the Detroit Pistons: Andre Drummond knocked a pass away near midcourt, took off toward the basket and threw down an emphatic one-handed dunk while being fouled by Atlanta's Elton Brand.
Atlanta Hawks guard Jeff Teague is out of Friday night's game against the Detroit Pistons because of a sprained left ankle.
The Atlanta Hawks, looking for more front-line help as they attempt to remain in the Eastern Conference playoff race, acquired 37-year-old forward Antawn Jamison from the Los Angeles Clippers on Thursday.
The Wizards and Hawks are in danger of falling out of the playoff chase in the Eastern Conference if they continue on their current pace of losing.
The Atlanta Hawks will be without center Gustavo Ayon for Wednesday night's game against the Washington Wizards.
Atlanta Hawks center Pero Antic has a stress fracture in his right ankle and is expected to miss two to four weeks.
Breaking the school record for consecutive home wins should be something to celebrate.
The Atlanta Hawks' first regular-season game in London provides first-year coach Mike Budenholzer the opportunity for a midseason review of his team.
ATLANTA (AP) — The Hawks are discovering that strong defense makes winning possible, even against quality opponents, after Al Horford's season-ending injury.
ATLANTA (AP) — The Indiana Pacers always seem to struggle in Atlanta.
The Hawks top big man and team MVP will miss the remainder of the season following shoulder surgery on Tuesday.
"We gave them life," Horford said. "They're a resilient team."
"We work on that in practice," Horford said. "We had three options: Me, Paul (Millsap) or Kyle (Korver). I think they overplayed both of those guys. (Antic) gave me a great pass."