- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Al-Jazeera America Items
Steve Miller, a veteran investigative reporter has been hired by The Associated Press to help cover Florida's 2014 legislative session.
Al-Jazeera America launched last week, and the Nielsen ratings for its first few days have been less than stellar.
Bullet points: Well, that's one way to get the point across.
During the past week, Fox Sports 1 and Al Jazeera America entered the competitive fray for cable viewers.
Yes, there are some very well-heeled lawmakers out there.
Al Jazeera America, set to launch Aug. 20, announced Tuesday that Neal Scarbrough and Jeff Green have been hired as top producers of sports programming.
Al Jazeera America — due to formally launch on Aug. 20 — is starting up a documentary department with plans to focus on issues related to immigration, poverty, education, health care and the justice system.
Al Jazeera America, the new Qatar-based news channel set to launch in the U.S. on Aug. 20, announced Tuesday its massive expansion of new bureaus in 12 major cities and the correspondents who will report from them.
Al Jazeera, the Arab news network that has provided a venue for Osama bin Laden videos, the Muslim Brotherhood and a birthday bash for a convicted murderer, is coming to America.