- Israel halts peace talks with Palestinians
- Netanyahu’s driver accused of raping girls under age 12
- Putin calls Internet ‘CIA project’ that must be controlled
- Muslims offended that 9/11 museum movie speaks of jihad
- Obama marks Armenian massacre, avoids using the word ‘genocide’
- Gov. Rick Perry: ‘It’s not a dare, it’s a promise’; Texas will fight BLM
- Howard Dean cheers Obama’s approach to Russian aggression
- Sen. Elizabeth Warren’s childhood nickname? ‘The Surprise’
- Democrat Grimes backs Keystone XL pipeline in Kentucky Senate race
- China spends for 17 new warships as U.S. cuts back military
Latest Al-Jazeera America Items
Al Jazeera America hasn't even been in operation a year, but financial struggles and less-than-stellar ratings figures are already forcing layoffs.
Al-Jazeera America launched last week, and the Nielsen ratings for its first few days have been less than stellar.
During the past week, Fox Sports 1 and Al Jazeera America entered the competitive fray for cable viewers.
Al Jazeera America, set to launch Aug. 20, announced Tuesday that Neal Scarbrough and Jeff Green have been hired as top producers of sports programming.
Al Jazeera America — due to formally launch on Aug. 20 — is starting up a documentary department with plans to focus on issues related to immigration, poverty, education, health care and the justice system.
Al Jazeera America, the new Qatar-based news channel set to launch in the U.S. on Aug. 20, announced Tuesday its massive expansion of new bureaus in 12 major cities and the correspondents who will report from them.
Al Jazeera, the Arab news network that has provided a venue for Osama bin Laden videos, the Muslim Brotherhood and a birthday bash for a convicted murderer, is coming to America.
Al Jazeera America announced Monday that it is naming ABC News' Kate O'Brian as its president.
Former NBC contributor Michael Viqueira will be joining Al Jazeera America as its first White House correspondent, the network announced today.Mr. Viqueira joins the expanding network from NBC News, where he was a producer and correspondent covering Capitol Hill and Beltway politics.