- Sen. Rand Paul: ‘I am seriously thinking about’ running for president in 2016
- Sleet, ice, deepfreeze hit large swath of U.S.
- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
Latest Al-Jazeera America Items
Al-Jazeera America launched last week, and the Nielsen ratings for its first few days have been less than stellar.
Bullet points: Well, that's one way to get the point across.
During the past week, Fox Sports 1 and Al Jazeera America entered the competitive fray for cable viewers.
Yes, there are some very well-heeled lawmakers out there.
Al Jazeera America — due to formally launch on Aug. 20 — is starting up a documentary department with plans to focus on issues related to immigration, poverty, education, health care and the justice system.
Al Jazeera America, set to launch Aug. 20, announced Tuesday that Neal Scarbrough and Jeff Green have been hired as top producers of sports programming.
Al Jazeera America, the new Qatar-based news channel set to launch in the U.S. on Aug. 20, announced Tuesday its massive expansion of new bureaus in 12 major cities and the correspondents who will report from them.
Al Jazeera, the Arab news network that has provided a venue for Osama bin Laden videos, the Muslim Brotherhood and a birthday bash for a convicted murderer, is coming to America.
"We have a straightforward mission, and we have only one reason to exist. And that is to make sure that Hillary Clinton never becomes president of the United States," Garrett Marquis, spokesman for Stop Hillary PAC, tells Inside the Beltway.