- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
Latest Al-Jazeera America Items
Al Jazeera America hasn't even been in operation a year, but financial struggles and less-than-stellar ratings figures are already forcing layoffs.
Al-Jazeera America launched last week, and the Nielsen ratings for its first few days have been less than stellar.
During the past week, Fox Sports 1 and Al Jazeera America entered the competitive fray for cable viewers.
Al Jazeera America, set to launch Aug. 20, announced Tuesday that Neal Scarbrough and Jeff Green have been hired as top producers of sports programming.
Al Jazeera America — due to formally launch on Aug. 20 — is starting up a documentary department with plans to focus on issues related to immigration, poverty, education, health care and the justice system.
Al Jazeera America, the new Qatar-based news channel set to launch in the U.S. on Aug. 20, announced Tuesday its massive expansion of new bureaus in 12 major cities and the correspondents who will report from them.
Al Jazeera, the Arab news network that has provided a venue for Osama bin Laden videos, the Muslim Brotherhood and a birthday bash for a convicted murderer, is coming to America.
Al Jazeera America announced Monday that it is naming ABC News' Kate O'Brian as its president.
Former NBC contributor Michael Viqueira will be joining Al Jazeera America as its first White House correspondent, the network announced today.Mr. Viqueira joins the expanding network from NBC News, where he was a producer and correspondent covering Capitol Hill and Beltway politics.