- Algerian airplane goes missing over Mali: ‘Emergency plan’ launched
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
- Iraq: 60 dead in attack on prisoner convoy
- Marco Rubio: U.S. at social, moral crossroads
- ‘We’re coming for you, Barack Obama’: Top U.S. official discloses threat from ISIL
- White flags baffle NYPD: ‘We’re lucky it wasn’t a bomb’
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo’s office interfered with, pressured corruption commission: report
- Brit lawmaker: I would fire on Israel if I lived in Gaza
Topic - Al Koken
The next time a Washington Capital gets splattered against the boards, I want Smokin' Al Koken to ask him between periods, "How's that 'enhanced comfort' going?"
"All the things this man has embodied for his entire career, of course you expect 22 years of excellence, 22 years of greatness, 22 years of giving, and giving, and giving," Koken said. "Again, none of this gets done — without Bobby Mitchell."