- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Al Lopez
Thursday morning, after their 19-year-old prodigy had blasted two homers against the Miami Marlins, the Washington Nationals tweeted the following tidbit: "Elias [Sports Bureau]: Last night, Bryce Harper became only the 3rd teenage CF to post a multi-HR game, joining Ken Griffey Jr ('89) and Brian McCall ('62)."
Lopez said, 'Well, let's let him play.