- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Al Mansour
Longtime feminist activist Gloria Steinem compared some state-level efforts in the U.S. to limit "reproductive freedom" to the wide-ranging and intrusive controls on women in the male-dominated kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Haifaa Al Mansour has the distinction of being the first person to ever film a movie in Saudi Arabia, never mind that she's a woman.
"I had to stay in a van and talk through a telephone sometimes or through the producer," she told a news conference.
Despite having support within the Saudi royal family, Al Mansour said she had to cope with limits present within society.