- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
- Rep. Steve Stockman: Give my campaign $10, and you’ll get an Obama barf bag
- Putin: Russia to buy $15 billion in Ukraine bonds
- Expert: Obamacare ‘death spiral’ fears exaggerated
- Alabama firefighters dig for survivors of apartment blast
- Big Sur wildfire destroys home of firefighting chief
- ‘ ’Twas the Night Before Christmas’ set for mock trial to argue authorship
- Angela Merkel’s third term as Germany’s chancellor to be marked by move to left
- Mega Millions entices with record-setting jackpot: Half a billion so far
- Dennis Rodman heads to North Korea — despite execution, political purge
Latest Al-Nusrah Items
Federal officials say Americans are joining the bloody civil war in Syria, raising the chances they could become radicalized by al-Qaeda-linked militant groups and return to the U.S. as battle-hardened security risks.
President Obama said on Tuesday that the United States will formally recognize a coalition of Syrian opposition groups as that country's legitimate representative, intensifying pressure on President Bashar Assad's embattled regime.