- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Al-Watan Items
Israeli troops raided two private Palestinian TV stations before dawn Wednesday, seizing transmitters and other equipment, the military said.
Convoys of Syrian tanks and elite troops led by President Bashar Assad's brother were heading Wednesday to a restive northern area where soldiers reportedly joined an anti-government uprising, a Syrian activist said, citing witnesses.
Thousands of elite troops led by President Bashar Assad's brother converged Wednesday on a restive northern area, and neighboring villages called to warn that the convoys of tanks were approaching, a resident and a Syrian activist said.