- Japan marks 3rd anniversary of tsunami disasters
- Ukraine’s Crimea seeks to become independent state
- Ex-Gov. Christie aides to judge: Quash subpoenas
- Rich Peverley collapses on Dallas Stars bench; game postponed
- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Alain Rochat
Rochat's thoughts remain in British Columbia with the pregnant wife and three children he unexpectedly had to leave behind. And there his attention will understandably remain until her mid-July due date.
"I needed those three or four days," Rochat said, "to make everything clear over there so I can be focused here."
As Rochat said with a nervous laugh, "We're lucky — hopefully nothing happens before."