- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
- Algerian plane diverted due to storms, second aircraft: 116 missing
- Colorado judge strikes voter-backed gay marriage ban, but issues stay
- Brooklyn Bridge flag-swapping suspects identified by nickname
- Christian woman in Sudan spared for apostasy flies to Italy
Latest Alan Barron Items
A teacher at a southeast Michigan middle school was reportedly suspended only two weeks before he was set to retire after an assistant principal decided a lesson he gave on black history was racist and offensive.
A southeast Michigan public school teacher has been removed from the classroom while district officials look into whether a lesson plan on African-American history and racial segregation laws was inappropriate.