- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Latest Alan Chambers Items
Exodus International, a large Christian ministry that claimed to offer a "cure" for homosexuality, announced on its website Wednesday that it was shutting down and apologized to the gay community "for years of undue suffering and judgment at the hands of the organization and the Church as a whole."
Gay-rights groups are cheering the closing of a Florida-based ex-gay ministry, which was announced this week with an apology from its leader.