- Summer camp for 1 percenters: Sushi, limos and shopping at FAO Schwarz
- Colorado gun crackdown law found to be built on faulty data
- Hank Aaron steps to fundraising plate for Democrat Michelle Nunn
- ISIL terrorists blow up burial site of Jonah, vow more of same
- Impeach Obama, say 35 percent in new poll
- Taliban yank 14 Shiites off bus, bind and shoot them on Afghan road
- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Alan Colmes
Sparks flew on Fox News Tuesday evening, as "The O'Reilly Factor" host Bill O'Reilly repeatedly shut down liberal radio commentator Alan Colmes' characterization of the sequester debate, accusing the guest several times of outright lying.
Noting that Messrs. Markey and Jeffries tied their companion bills to the deadly shootings on April 13 at a Jewish center in Kansas, Mr. Colmes writes, "no matter how many heinous crimes are committed by deplorable white supremacists, it's inane to make the case that it's because [of] something someone said on the radio."
"That's not true," Mr. Colmes said, as reported by Politico.