- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Alan Dershowitz Items
It was billed as a debate, but even with the Maple Leafs out of the NHL playoffs, my recent evening in Toronto felt a lot more like Hockey Night in Canada: There was slashing, high sticking and the gloves came off before the first puck was dropped!
Former Pennsylvania Gov. Ed Rendell said Wednesday that Kentucky Sen. Rand Paul's lawsuit against President Obama and the National Security Administration is just part of his 2016 strategy.
Few international criminal cases have stirred national passions as strongly as that of American student Amanda Knox, waiting half a world away for her third Italian court verdict in the 2007 slaying of her British roommate, 21-year-old Meredith Kercher.
An inattentive lawyer can ruin his case with one badly prepared witness. The prosecutors of the case against George Zimmerman no doubt rue the day they put Rachel Jental on the witness stand, but their case was weak and ineffective, anyway. Soon we'll see what the jurors think. Theirs, after all, is the only opinion that counts.
A Jewish university that proposes awarding former President Jimmy Carter with a peace award has sparked the outrage of pro-Israel activists, who say he's done little, if anything, to advance their cause.
The international community has applied a double standard in recognizing Palestinian refugees but not the hundreds of thousands of Jewish refugees who have been forced out of Arab lands, Jewish scholars and Israeli officials say.