- Spain evacuates staff from embassy in Libya
- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Alan Kay
A judge on Tuesday spared Michael Jackson's former general manager prison time after she tearfully blamed a failure to file her tax returns on being overwhelmed with handling the affairs of the pop superstar and her ailing mother.
But he said he would not send her to jail for the first-time offense.