- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Alan Keyes Items
Susan Hill is a prize-winning author who deals in uncommon darkness. This time, it's a psychopath who finds happiness in strangling elderly women.
Pro-traditional family groups from 11 countries are outraged because the U.S. ambassador to the Czech Republic endorsed a homosexual celebration this week that will culminate with a gay pride parade Saturday in Prague.
The Supreme Court has refused to hear an appeal challenging President Obama's U.S. citizenship and his eligibility to serve as commander in chief.
A felon once imprisoned for fraud is raising money in the name of Herman Cain and profiting off of it through a company he owns. It is the second group raising large amounts of Cain cash that has a history of collecting millions of dollars through politically charged mailings and spending hardly any of it on politics.
Over the years, there's been a lot of hand-wringing within the ruling class and media intelligentsia about the prominent role Iowa plays in the presidential campaign thanks to its first-in-the-nation caucuses.
Protesting pro-life leaders have been arrested, Catholic bishops have objected and some students have promised a boycott when President Obama gives a commencement address today at the University of Notre Dame.
The Washington Times, in stories published Oct. 16 and July 6, misreported the tax status of Renew America, the "activism arm" of Declaration Foundation, a D.C.-based tax-exempt organization headed by former Ambassador and presidential candidate Alan Keyes. Renew America is not a tax-exempt organization.