- Alec Baldwin in talks to play Rob Ford-like mayor in new NBC drama
- Chinese hackers sought data on federal employees: report
- League City, Texas, votes 6-2 to ban processing of illegal kids
- Iraq tells U.N. that ‘terrorist groups’ have seized nuclear materials
- Houston dad suspected of shooting his 4 kids surrenders to police
- Sgt. Andrew Tahmooressi denied freedom by Mexican judge
- Argentina beats Dutch in shootout to reach World Cup final
- Tanard Jackson suspended indefinitely by NFL — again
- FAA investigating fireworks drone flights
- Pentagon: We’ll give Obama a drone strike with al-Baghdadi’s name on it
By Ted Cruz
Banning speech with a constitutional amendment is playing with fire
Topic - Alan Klein
Adam Moore once drove 500 miles just to eat a burrito at a Chipotle he'd never been to.
"If someone's making a trip across the border, we'd definitely be interested in them bringing us one," said Mr. Klein, whose wife, Kimberly, is also a fan.
But, Mr. Klein warns on the website, "Please call ahead to confirm the McRib is available before traveling any great length to purchase one."