- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court issues no ruling on case challenging N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Latest Alan Menken Items
David Alan Grier would obviously love to win a Grammy when the awards are handed out this weekend. It's a small part of his master plan.
A stage musical of the animated film "Aladdin" is riding a magic carpet to Broadway and the president of Disney Theatrical Productions promises it will be "a full-length, big song musical with big dance numbers."
Reaction to the death of composer Marvin Hamlisch.
God is having a tough month on Broadway _ "Godspell" is closing, "Jesus Christ Superstar" is on life support and now comes word that "Sister Act" is going to theatrical heaven.
When Harvey Fierstein was asked to make the film "Newsies" work on stage, he realized that something was missing from the original.
Alan Menken's incredible success as a composer has earned him eight Academy Awards, 10 Grammy Awards, seven Golden Globes and one Razzie.
Gwyneth Paltrow, Mandy Moore, Randy Newman, Zachary Levi and Florence Welch of Florence + The Machine will sing on the Oscar stage.