- No mas: Principal bans Spanish language in intercom announcement
- Hacking software could put ‘zombie drone army’ in user’s hands
- Support for stricter gun laws drops: poll
- 10 whales dead, 41 others stranded in Everglades
- John Boehner faces bipartisan pressure to allow gay-rights vote
- Martin Bashir resigns from MSNBC over ‘ill-judged’ comments about Sarah Palin
- Rep. Duncan Hunter: While Obama prays for Iranian change, U.S. should ready its nukes
- Best company ever? Veteran Beer Co. exists to employ vets, provide quality beer
- Iran official: Sanctions ‘utterly failed’ to stop nuclear program
- ‘Black Santa’ display at IU sparks student outrage
Latest Alan Mulally Items
China appears to be at a tipping point where surging domestic auto sales will soon drive it past the U.S. and turn it into the world's biggest oil importer, taking a title that distinguished -- and some might say hobbled -- the U.S. for decades.
Ford Motor Co. announced Thursday it will cut 1,500 jobs in Britain, closing a plant and eliminating a stamping and tooling facility, as it warned that losses in Europe will exceed $1.5 billion this year.
The all-new Ford Fusion is the most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America with an EPA-certified 47 mpg city, 47 mpg highway and 47 mpg combined fuel economy rating for its hybrid model.
Ford executives won rave reviews from investors during what turned into the shortest shareholder meeting on record.
Ford Motor Co.'s turnaround in the past five years has resulted in big profits and won its CEO a reputation for brilliant management.
Ford Motor Co. is the most profitable it's been in a decade, since the days when Americans were snapping up SUVs. But maintaining that momentum — and meeting the high expectations of buyers, workers and investors — will be a big challenge in the coming year.
Four years ago, Ford mortgaged everything down to the blue oval logo to save itself. Now, even as Americans remain skittish about the economy, it's reaping big rewards and stealing business from stumbling rivals.
Ford Motor Co. posted a strong second-quarter profit Friday, but trimmed its U.S. sales forecast and predicted weaker results in the second half as the economy slowly recovers.