- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest Alan Mulally Items
Some call it a game-changer. Some just shake their heads. Either way, Ford's new aluminum-clad F-150 is such a radical departure from past pickup trucks that it dominated talk at the opening of the Detroit auto show.
China appears to be at a tipping point where surging domestic auto sales will soon drive it past the U.S. and turn it into the world's biggest oil importer, taking a title that distinguished -- and some might say hobbled -- the U.S. for decades.
Ford Motor Co. announced Thursday it will cut 1,500 jobs in Britain, closing a plant and eliminating a stamping and tooling facility, as it warned that losses in Europe will exceed $1.5 billion this year.
The all-new Ford Fusion is the most fuel-efficient midsize sedan in America with an EPA-certified 47 mpg city, 47 mpg highway and 47 mpg combined fuel economy rating for its hybrid model.
Ford executives won rave reviews from investors during what turned into the shortest shareholder meeting on record.
Ford Motor Co.'s turnaround in the past five years has resulted in big profits and won its CEO a reputation for brilliant management.
Ford Motor Co. is the most profitable it's been in a decade, since the days when Americans were snapping up SUVs. But maintaining that momentum — and meeting the high expectations of buyers, workers and investors — will be a big challenge in the coming year.
Four years ago, Ford mortgaged everything down to the blue oval logo to save itself. Now, even as Americans remain skittish about the economy, it's reaping big rewards and stealing business from stumbling rivals.
Ford Motor Co. posted a strong second-quarter profit Friday, but trimmed its U.S. sales forecast and predicted weaker results in the second half as the economy slowly recovers.